HELP NEEDED FOR COMMUNICATION WITH INGENICO I3070

More
12 years 11 months ago #2000 by Pete
You are very welcome Jim. I am glad you found it useful.

Pete

DigiOz Webmaster
www.digioz.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2022 by olivier
Hi Pete,

thank you so much for posting the code, it is a great help !

I installed the i3070 on my computer, I can see it in the COM4, but it is not listed by POSExplorer. I can see in the thread that you switched the device to be recognized as USB. How did you proceed ?

Also does that mean that any device on the COM port wont be usable with POS for .Net ?

Thanks in advance !

More
12 years 10 months ago #2023 by Pete
Hello Oliver,

Glad you found the code useful. It's been a while since I posted this post or worked on the i3070, but I recall there was a settings exe application that I had to run to change the settings from COM to USB. I also has to punch several options on the device itself to make the switch. It should be included in the manual that comes with the device (should have step by step directions for it). If you didn't buy the device with a manual you can also download it off of Ingenico's website.

Pete

DigiOz Webmaster
www.digioz.com

More
12 years 10 months ago #2024 by olivier
I'll definitely look into the manual and start my quest for that exe. I'll come back to post any update on that thread, if you don't mind.

Thank you for the quick answer!

edit: fixing typo

More
12 years 10 months ago #2025 by Pete
Yes please do post a follow up post when you have the final solution. For some reason this thread seems to be very popular amongst Ingenico .NET Developers.

Thanks
Pete

DigiOz Webmaster
www.digioz.com

More
12 years 9 months ago #2044 by saj1
Hi Pete

Thanks for the great guide, could you upload OPOS driver for i3070 if available.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds