Displaying a form on i6550 Device

More
15 years 1 week ago #1105 by ryanm
Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to display a form on the i6550. I have no problem displaying text, receiving swipe events, etc as covered in another forum post here.. however when I try to use the SignatureCapture object, I am at a loss as to how to display a form on the device.

I have the Form Generator program from Ingenico and it works well with my i6550, I can test the forms I create on my device without a problem..

Now I just need to put 1 and 1 together so I can display these forms using .NET for POS.

Code:
PosExplorer posExpl; DeviceCollection devCol; SignatureCapture devSignatureCapture; posExpl = new PosExplorer(); devCol = posExpl.GetDevices(); foreach (DeviceInfo di in devCol) { // set up devices if(di.Type == "SignatureCapture" && di.ServiceObjectName=="Ing6XXX") { devSignatureCapture = (SignatureCapture)posExpl.CreateInstance(di); } } devSignatureCapture.Open(); devSignatureCapture.Claim(30); devSignatureCapture.DeviceEnabled = true; devSignatureCapture.ClearInput(); devSignatureCapture.DataEvent += new DataEventHandler(devSignatureCapture_DataEvent); if (devSignatureCapture.CapDisplay) { devSignatureCapture.BeginCapture(@"WHAT DO I PUT HERE???"); }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 days ago #1108 by Pete
Hello Ryan,

I ran this question by several of our developers and unfortunately none of them have the answer to the question for you. I recommend that you contact Ingenico Support and ask them for Sample code (which they usually do have).

Thanks,
Pete

DigiOz Webmaster
www.digioz.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds